1. Students are assigned two elements from the Periodic Table.
2. Use the Internet to research your assigned elements. Find the following information on your element, and BOLD the list of information (items a-k below); put your answers in regular (Non-bold) font (minimum 12 point). Help from
Places for information:
Jefferson Lab - http://education.jlab.org/itselemental/
Chemical Elements - http://www.chemicalelements.com/
E-books - http://infotrac.galegroup.com/itweb/los_cms - password is panthers
3. Mrs. Davis
4. Design your layout so that both elements fit onto one 8½ x 11 page. Heading in upper right corner. (Help from Mrs. Davis.) List the information on your element card (be creative with word art, fonts, image, colors, etc.)
5. Color your card: (metal=green; non-metal=orange; semi-metal=purple) Help from Mrs. Davis - Color your box Tables or Text box
6. Print out a rough draft first. Proof read it and make any needed changes. When perfect, printout a colored final copy.